Monday, June 2, 2014

My favorite month is JUNE!

June and December are my favorite months. December for the obvious Christmas reasons, and June because it has a very profound meaning. It's my birthday and also is the month when my Girl was born. Pelhuaz has something to celebrate, as well as on June 04, I made my first sale using Pelhuaz Brand. A month later, after researching on different platforms I decided to open my Storenvy account and created Pelhuaz by Red. July 04 a pretty neat day to open my store, don't you think?







Happy Birthday to me (June 11) & Little K! (June 22)






Happy First Sale Anniversary Pelhuaz! (June 04)

So you can imagine that this will be a very exciting month, with lots of fun interviews and celebrations and giveaways, starting on June 09. July will be a great month too, as I'll have a 2 week Storenvy Anniversary Celebration Giveaway. I'll give you more details about this soon.

Help me celebrate this fabulous month and enjoy your summer! Sending lots of warm hugs your way!


Besos,











   

No comments:

Post a Comment