Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pelhuaz Exquisite Friend of the Week: Unique Creations by Tracy


Another Happy Thursday and another Exquisite Friend to be featured. I met Tracy thru the Crafty Community that I'm part of and as a Storenvy Colleague. Since day one, she's been so great with me that I adore her. She's part of "my person" team. I admire her so much, as she's an amazing artist and a Mom full of courage. 

So here's the Adorable Tracy -Queen of the Owls!  



Pelhuaz: What's your name?
Tracy: Tracy McDermott      

Pelhuaz: What's your superpower?
Tracy: Superspeed   


Pelhuaz: Who do you consider your sidekick?
Tracy: My daughter, Meredith would be my sidekick! Any time I need anything she is right there helping me out.  Biggest plus, is that she is super creative!  


Pelhuaz: If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Tracy: A book, yarn, and chocolate 




Pelhuaz: What do you think about when you are alone in your car?
Tracy: I am rarely alone in the car but if I am alone I am thinking of everything I need to do.     


Pelhuaz: What was the last movie you went to see?
Tracy: Frozen            


Pelhuaz: Tell us about your Small Business… Describe your store and products?
Tracy: I own Unique Creations by Tracy where I sell items I crochet. I mainly make animals and monsters which make great stuffed animals or can be used in décor in nurseries and children's bedrooms. This year I have started a line of cute themed baskets which make for great storage for kids toys or to organize anything else you may need organize. This line will continue to grow with new animals and monsters. 



      

Pelhuaz: What is your favorite item available at your Shop?
Tracy: My Owls  


       
Pelhuaz: What motivates/inspires you?
Tracy: My kids inspire me! Many of the items I have made were from requests my children had for things they wanted me to make. Now the basket line is inspired by them in that they are need of cute and fun organization baskets to keep all their toys picked up. 



  
Pelhuaz: How much time off do you get/take?
Tracy: It varies week to week depending on my volunteer jobs.  

Pelhuaz: When is your Store Anniversary?
Tracy: Apr 28            



Pelhuaz: Imagine that I’m planning to open Pelhuaz, and I don’t know a thing about managing a Small Business, what will be your best advice?
Tracy: My first piece of advice is to research about starting a small business. There is a lot of great advice out there to make things a bit easier. Don't stress if you don't make sales right away, it takes a lot of time and work but it will happen.



I usually go around the store to pick my favorites. From Unique Creations by Tracy, is all the Cute Owls that she creates! She has a complete Collection dedicated to them. Eek!




This custom mini owl is so adorable! 


or this baby purple owl


or a custom owl 


Hope you enjoy meeting with Tracy and Unique Creations by Tracy, as much as I do. Visit her Store and pick your favorites. You can find her at Facebook, Twitter, and G+.  

Thank you for taking the time to meet my friend Tracy. Hope you enjoy the post.

Besos,
Zei





No comments:

Post a Comment