I don't know about you, but coffee is my friend. He's the responsible of me being a human being capable to create a coherent sentence in the morning.
A long weekend and to be honest we didn't do much. It was a very emotional week, but I was able to survive.
Here are the achievements...
1. I'm working very hard with Pelhuaz branding and with my limited experience using Photoshop, I was able to finally create my very own banner and brand image. Using tools from the hundreds available at the Creative Market, I was able to finalise my brand design. Did you notice the recent changes? Do you like this one better? Because I really do! :D
2. I find out how to edit pictures at Photoshop and how to add the watermark that I like and was able to update all the images at the store.
From My Homeschooling Project:
1. As we are in Summer Break, there's not mush to share about it. However I'm happy to inform that my oldest daughter graduated. It was a very emotional moment for me.
2. Tiny nap time had change and he's not handling it well, so when he wake up from napping is in a really bad mood. So this Mama, needs to leave everything aside and just do her "couch" duty.
3. Kyara is happy enjoying her Summer Break to the fullest!
Hoping for a very awesome week. Enjoy your Memorial Day and don't forget to remember and honor.