Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Saturday and for tomorrow Happy Father's Day!

My birthday celebration was amazing. Such a great time with the family. Hubby officially gave me my new VAIO. Is a 13" laptop that you can turn into a tablet, touch screen and the coolest part is that the keyboard can be hided behind it. SO is like a tablet! I feel so fancy using it. So, new hardware to run Pelhuaz & Pelhuaz Blog. Yay! Isn't she pretty?


I had my Happy Birthday Cake, my Praline and was able to asked for my wish and the Little Fella cooking at my belly kept the party going all night. No much sleep due to that - but happy that he's there making his thing!

Flowers that my Girl pick from our yard!


My delicious cake

My (all mine) Praline! Yay!


Tomorrow is Father's Day and I was able to order a fabulous manly-mue macho bracelet for hubby. It has engraved our initials - including the Baby Boy that is on it's way. I'm sure he's gonna love it! He deserve so much and the girl love him to the moon and back (and so do I). 


Hope you are able to enjoy your day and that the Daddy in your life receive all the love.

Happy Saturday and Happy Father's Day!

Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment