The perfect weekend brought us a #thePerfectMonday!
I wish you all had a great weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day. I spend it with who matters the most - My Family.
I had a very intense week, but I'm happy to announced that the Homeschooling Year ended with great outcomes, and Pelhuaz still rocking!
Here are my achievements for last week:
- Sales are still coming... Yay!
- I received a special request from a son that wanted me to send a gift to his Mama address. He lives in the states, and Mama live here in Puerto Rico. I was able to make a pretty package, and a special delivery edition of a #happyMail. It felt so good to be able to be the channel to their love. I hope that Mama had enjoyed the gift, the surprise, and the love that was sent her way.
- We participated of a Tiny Bazaar that wasn't the best experience, but I did made a sale. I took the kids with me, and Oh-Gosh-Oh-Gee Tiny was a Hurricane! From wanting to help to arrange the table, from running all over the place. I'm pretty sure he manage to scare the possible customers, but a Mama needs to do what a Mama needs to do. I learned that if I'm not able to take someone with me to look after the kiddo, I'm better to say "No thank you!" I wasn't able to take even 1 picture. :-D
- I ran a Flash Sale to celebrate the May the 4th. Don't forget that I'm a geek! :-P
- I got inspired, and made few new necklaces
For My Homeschooling Project:
- The homeschooling year 2015-2016 it's officially over. (Can I hear an AMEN?)
- It was our first time with this venture, and I can say that we did pretty good!
- The Missis was promoted to 5th Grade and her grade average was 91A
- All the reports and binders were completed.
- I tried to educate my kids into the Star Wars Culture, but Tiny got afraid with Kylo in the first scene. Oh well, I'll wait...
- Vacations here we go!!!!!
Let's sit back, do nothing and enjoy our new #thePerfectMonday.