Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pelhuaz Exquisite Friend of the Week: Feral Kids Creations


I need to be honest. I LOVE reading and preparing this interview. I discovered a fabulous and amazing artist that do WONDERS with his hands, and also a really happy guy. His name is Randy and he's the proud owner of Feral Kids Creations.


So lets meet him... Shall we?


Pelhuaz: What's your name?       
Randy: Randy Angel Mckinney

Pelhuaz: If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?             
Randy: A good knife, fire starter kit, survival fishing kit

Pelhuaz: If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?  
Randy: Baked stuffed cheyote squash


Pelhuaz: If you were a Star Trek® [or Star Wars®] character, which one would it be?             
Randy: Boba Fett


Pelhuaz: What's the name of your Small Business?          
Randy: Feral Kids Creations

Pelhuaz: Why did you decide to open it?
Randy: I love creating wearable art and I was doing good with sales on the street and at art shows so I decided to take the next step and see where it goes.



Pelhuaz: What do you wish you had known before you started? 
How to do this all a lot sooner.

Pelhuaz: What's your superpower?         
free travel 

Pelhuaz: Who do you consider your sidekick?     
My imaginary friend that lives in my head

Pelhuaz: What do you do when you are alone in your car?           
I don't have a car.

Pelhuaz: What motivates/inspires you?  
Working with natural or repurposed materials to create wearable art.

Pelhuaz: Imagine that I’m planning to open Pelhuaz, and I don’t know a thing about managing a Small Business, what will be your best advice?         
Promote as much as possible.


I really enjoy preparing this interview about Randy and his creative process. The pendant design that he made are gorgeous.  


If you want to know more about Randy and Feral Kids Creations you can reach him at his Feral Kids Creations Store, Pinterest, IG, Twitter, and MySpace



No comments:

Post a Comment