Monday, August 11, 2014

The Storenvy Family

I'm sure you all have hear me talking about how much I love Storenvy and how great is to be part of this awesome family. Storenvy is a community where you can either get items that you love from fabulous brands or open your own store - create your brand for free. 

Isn't that amazing? As they stated on their website, Storenvy is home to emerging brands and inspired goods. It's a place where you can launch a custom store in minutes, and a place where you'll discover amazing, one-of-a-kind things you can't find anywhere else.
Before looking anyplace else, I run to Storenvy to get whatever I need. 



Thanks to the SE Family, I was able to get everything I needed to create my brand and mature my business. Supporting group, coaching, tutorials, friends... Even materials from rubber stamps to tags for my products and at great prices. So many store options! No matter what are you looking for... Storenvy have it!


Lot's of Pelhuaz Exquisite Friends are part of the 87764 (and counting) brands available at this amazing platform.

Visit Storenvy here and support the Small Biz. 


Love SE!

Besos,
Zei



 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment