Monday, August 25, 2014

14 Truth About SAHM

This is a very important week, as soon I'll be starting my Maternity Leave. Even I'll be around, I wont be as active as before, as I'll be dedicated to the last minute things for the baby arrival. 

So, what's the plan for this week?
  1. Sharing a very personal experience I lived in 2001 when I was submitted to a Brain Surgery (Thursday),
  2. Two Exquisite Friend of the Week (Friday & Saturday), and
  3. 1 Giveaway 
A very interesting week, don't you think? 
 
As I recently became a Happy SAHM, I decided to search a little about it and found this funny list that I wanted to share with you all:
  1. You will never poop in peace
  2. We don't have weekends.
  3. We don't get days off
  4. There is NO calling into to work sick.
  5. Kids nap time is bust your ass cleaning time.
  6. We may only get 1-2 showers a week.
  7. Shaving our legs is a luxury.
  8. Our home is never as clean as we want it to be.
  9. We get stuck in high pitch baby talk mode.
  10. We are paid in Hugs and Kisses.
  11. We scarf our food down as if we were in training to be a navy seal.
  12. We feel guilty when we do get time to ourselves.
  13. We crave adult interaction.  
  14. It is emotionally hard to leave our children in the hands of someone else, even if its family, when we finally do take the time to go out and have some adult time. 



Can you think about any other truth to add to the list? Feel free to share it with us!

Enjoy your day and don't missed the post that will be available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!
Zei

No comments:

Post a Comment