What a fabulous week!
For those of you that follow me in FB or IG, known that we had a fun weekend planned to celebrate our Girl's Birthday. We rented an apartment in front of the beach and were all packed. Well, that went south when the beaches around the area were all red flagged.
However, we had the opportunity to make a sudden change, and everything was fixed!
Now, here are my achievements for the week:
2. Images for the link-ups, and different blogs featured at #handmadeFavorites were created, as well.
3. Our community at Storenvy is pretty awesome, and we have a running Biz-Card Swap that help us promote each other, while we offer our customers options to support the Handmade Business. I created a fun image for my goodie bags.
4. Today it's #happyMail day.
From My Homeschooling Project
1. I created a new logo for our Homeschool. We named it Bamboo Learning Center, because we live in the middle of a Bamboo Area.
2. As mentioned before, we had a good weekend and the best part was that the Girl enjoyed it to the fullest!
3. Here, enjoy Tiny in the Power Wheel that his sister used, and now is for him to play around. And yes, he almost run me over...
That's it my friend. I wish you a fabulous week full of great moments!