Monday, June 6, 2016

#thePerfectMonday Week 10

A very exciting week!





#thePerfectMonday week 10 is right here!

This is a very fabulous week, as on Saturday will be my 41 birthday celebration... Let's get that sink... OMG I'm 41! Who knew... When I was 20, I thought that 40 were so old! But what the heck... We all think that! I feel good, exquisite, and fabulous... I don't care what anyone thinks about me, as my opinion is the only one that matters, and that's the best part of being an 41 years Old Lady!  

Let's take a look at my achievements, shall we?


From Pelhuaz:

1. Not sure if you noticed that I've been sharing awesome images... This past weekend, I decided to finished the templates and the promotional images, and it looks so amazing. Even I only know like 2 or 3 actions at Photoshop, I managed to make fabulous things to share with you...  




2. I created an event on Facebook for you to be notify of the upcoming sale. Save the date, June 11, because it's my birthday, and Pelhuaz will be hosting a 41% off sale, just for a day. Celebrate with me, and enjoy this fabulous discount using code FABULOUS41 at checkout! Visit Pelhuaz and create your wish list!




3.  Few materials arrived, and can't wait to create pretty things, because that's what my business is all about... I create pretty things!




4.  My friends at Storenvy Networking and I made a card swap. I received happy mail from few of them... Yay!





From My Homeschooling Project:


1.  No homeschool yet, but we managed to have a very fun week. Pizza, playtime, The Lord of the Ring Marathon, XMen, and lots of cuddles. 





This is my week, so let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment