Monday, July 7, 2014

Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summerrrrr :D

I feel so "Summery" (if that's a word!). I love this time of the year, as I'm not a great fan of cold weathers. 

Lucia Beach @ Yabucoa, PR (June 22, 2014)

Few weeks ago, I shared some "Summery" options (I'm hooked with the word...) from Pelhuaz Store that will make you shine in Summer!

Remember that Pelhuaz jewelry is created to make you feel beautiful. Nothing fancy, as the main purpose of an accessory is to make you shine, and not to me the main focus of an outfit. 

Nothing said Summer as Shells, Anchors and Margaritas, don't you think? Take a look a few options. All can be found at Pelhuaz' Ocean & Shells Collection







If you like any of these, just visit Pelhuaz' Ocean & Shells Collection and get yours. Enjoy your Summer and get gorgeously tanned. :D 

Besos,
Zei


No comments:

Post a Comment