Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pelhuaz Exquisite Friend of the Week: Gentle Whisper

The diversity of artist at the Handmade Community is so vast that you can satisfy your cravings for new and fabulous things. Looking around Jasmine store, I found so many beautiful things that I have to share it with you. 

Let's meet the exquisite Jasmine, owner of Gentle Whisper.





Pelhuaz: What's your name?       
Jasmine: Jasmine Cotto


Pelhuaz: If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?             
Jasmine: Food,my son,and my beads!


Pelhuaz: If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?  
Jasmine: My Homemade Seafood Gumbo

Pelhuaz: What's your superpower?         
Jasmine: Creating With My Hands





Pelhuaz: Who do you consider your sidekick?     
Jasmine: My Tools


Pelhuaz: What do you do when you are alone in your car?           
Jasmine: turn off the music and enjoy the silence :)



Pelhuaz: If you were a Star Trek® [or Star Wars®] character, which one would it be?             
Jasmine: Princess Leia


Pelhuaz: Why did you decide to open it?
Jasmine: I'm a young mom and once my son was born i had no job or anything to do but take care of him, one day my mom said i need a hobby or to keep myself busy instead of watching tv all day so we went to Walmart and got a few hemp jewelry instruction books for $1 each and it all started from there now i love making jewelry and cant STOP! I love it so much, the possibilities are endless. ^ ^






Pelhuaz: What is your favorite item available at your store?
Jasmine: I am very proud of this ring because it was actually the first time ive made something without getting an idea from somewhere els, i thought of it on my own i just let the wire do what it wanted and it became something beautiful <3




Pelhuaz: What do you wish you had known before you started? 
Jasmine: To never give up and keep going because there were a few times that i did want to quit and stop making jewelry, because i would see so many people with pieces way better or much beautiful then mine but you cant think like that you have to keep your head up and keep going if you have a true passion for what you are love.


Pelhuaz: When did you open your Store (anniversary)?  
Jasmine: 8/18/2013


Pelhuaz: What motivates/inspires you?  
Jasmine: The love and support that i have from friends and family saying to keep going.






Pelhuaz: Imagine that I’m planning to open Pelhuaz, and I don’t know a thing about managing a Small Business, what will be your best advice?         
Jasmine: To try your best and not to give up so quickly if you don't make sales fast because there will always be someone out there who would like to buy your items you just have to work hard and find them of get them to come to you.


Pelhuaz: What's the name of your Small Business?          
Jasmine: Gentle Whisper




I really enjoyed doing this interview. Jasmine is so talented. My favorite item from her store is this gorgeous necklace. What's yours?




You can find Jasmine at her store or on IG. Notice than Gentle Whisper offer free shipping on all items and a free mystery piece of jewelry when customers spent $25 or more. 

Thanks you so much for your time and tho read about Jasmine and her fabulous Small Biz Gentle Whisper

Don't forget that the Pelhuaz' Anniversary Celebration Giveaway still running and ends July 20 at 12:00 AM EST. Open to Residents of the US only. Winners will be notified on July 21 at Pelhuaz’ Blog. To enter just click the link.

Good Luck and thanks again for celebrating with me this fabulous and exquisite milestone!

Besos,

Zei










 





No comments:

Post a Comment