Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pelhuaz Exquisite Friend of the Week: Móhu

The first time I saw a Fluffy Llama, I felt in love with Lauren's work. She's a talented artist that make so many beautiful things with a fabulous and unique style. I was a little timid to ask her for an interview, but she's so great that said yes without hesitations... Yay! And this is more exciting as tomorrow is Móhu Store Anniversary. Congratulations!!!!!!




Today, I will introduce you to Lauren and her fabulous shop Móhu.

Pelhuaz: What's your name?
Lauren: Lauren

Pelhuaz: Describe yourself in 5 words?
Lauren: Small, quiet, shy, creative, wooly  

   
Pelhuaz: If you could sing one song on American Idol or any other TV Show, what would it be?
Lauren: Swing life Away' by Rise Against     

Pelhuaz: If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Lauren: My husband, wool, and knitting needles. 

Pelhuaz: If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?  
Lauren: Teriyaki flavour chicken, with steamed Jasmine rice, and stir-fried vegetables.   

Pelhuaz: If you were a Star Trek® [or Star Wars®] character, which one would it be?
Lauren: Yoda 

Pelhuaz: What is the last book you read? 
Lauren: The Complete Sherlock Holmes.      

Pelhuaz: Tell us about your Small Business… Why did you decide to open Móhu?
Lauren: My small business is called Móhu. I make and sell various cute things, like crocheted soft toys, dainty jewellery, stationery, and art. Móhu started off as a side project, just for fun. I really enjoyed it, so after a while it turned into a proper business.     


Pelhuaz: What is your favorite item available at Móhu?
Lauren: It's hard to choose, but this little crocheted deer is one of my favorites, a Little Deer:


Pelhuaz: What do you wish you had known before you started?
Lauren: There are lots of things that you learn along the way when running a business. Branding, product design, and photography are some things that I didn't know much about when I started. But I really enjoy the process of learning, and it wouldn't be nearly as fun and interesting if I knew them all to begin with.   


Pelhuaz: When is your Store Anniversary?
Lauren: Jul 25

Pelhuaz: Imagine that I’m planning to open Pelhuaz, and I don’t know a thing about managing a Small Business, what will be your best advice?  
Lauren: It's important to have a goal or direction when you start a business. That way, all your decisions can be made based on that direction. It's also good to be open to learning and changing. Read everything you can about managing a business, and learn from others who are more experienced.




I always shared my favorites after looking around the shops but I love the Llamas, so I didn't have to look further to pick this one... :) 






This is the cutest thing EVER!












The lovely Stars












Móhu also make exclusive jewelry, and I love this Red Rose Bracelet







You can find Móhu at her BlogFacebookTwitter, and InstagramIf you want to know more about her, just click at the link and have some fun looking at all her products!

Lauren is having a celebration at her site and you can participate of such amazing event. Just click here and have some fun.

Thank you for taking the time to read about the Exquisite Lauren and her Shop!

Besos,
Zei







No comments:

Post a Comment