Monday, July 28, 2014

Times is running fast!

Another Happy Monday! Can you imagine that I'm just 8 week away from my due date? The house is almost ready, and I haven't been able to make the Welcome Party for Jorge Sebastian. 


As the weirdo that I am, I'm not a fan of Baby Showers and the games and the silly stuff. I do love having everyone around, the get-together, the BBQ's, and spending time with our family and friends. As that's the case, I'm planning a BBQ that will be the Welcome Party for the Baby Boy. In that way the family and friends can bring their gifts without the annoying part of the games.

This week at the Exquisite Friend of the Week, I have a new interview with a new friend. She creates unique jewelry and clothing that are fun to wear. Don't missed it! 

Besos,

Zei




  

No comments:

Post a Comment