Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pelhuaz Exquisite Friend of the Week: Bugaboo Bear Designs

This week we have a very talented artist that love to create beautiful things. I have to say that I love everything at her store. The wall art is amazing! 

Let's meet my new and gorgeous friend Amanda and her store Bugaboo Bear Designs.

Pelhuaz: What's your name?       
Amanda: Amanda Kammarada

Pelhuaz: If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?             
Amanda: Coffee, chocolate and a toothbrush

Pelhuaz: If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?  
Amanda: An all organic/GMO free meal. Probably something with chicken

Pelhuaz: If you were a Star Trek® [or Star Wars®] character, which one would it be?             
Amanda: I'm not that familiar with Star Trek but I am with Star Wars. I would be Princess Leia

Pelhuaz: What's your superpower?         
Amanda: Being a Mom

 
Pelhuaz: Who do you consider your sidekick?     
Amanda: My husband

Pelhuaz: What do you do when you are alone in your car?           
Amanda: Sing at the top of my lungs


Pelhuaz: Why did you decide to open it?
Amanda: I decided to take a year off from work and stay home with my kids. During this time I realized that I wanted to share my artistic talent and make things for others.


 Pelhuaz: What is your favorite item available at your store? 

Pelhuaz: What do you wish you had known before you started? 
Amanda: How time consuming running a shop really is!

Pelhuaz: When did you open your Store (anniversary)?  
Amanda: 2/27/2013


Pelhuaz: What motivates/inspires you?  
Amanda: My family motivates me. As well as all the wonderful friends/small business owners I've met along the way. I also love modern design, bright colors and inspirational art.

Pelhuaz: Imagine that I’m planning to open Pelhuaz, and I don’t know a thing about managing a Small Business, what will be your best advice?         
Amanda: Network with others and learn how to take great photography shots of your products.

Pelhuaz: What's the name of your Small Business?          





You will agree with me that the work that Amanda creates is amazing. If you want to know more about her or take a look to all her collection, you can reach her at Facebook, ETSY Store, IG, Twitter, and Pinterest.

If you visit her store you will be able to save 20% on all items. Use code PELHUAZ20 at check out and enjoy this exquisite discount! 

Thanks you so much for your time and tho read about Amanda and her fabulous Small Biz. 

Ohh and don't forget that the Pelhuaz' Anniversary Celebration Giveaway ends July 20 at 12:00 AM EST. Open to Residents of the US only. Winners will be notified on July 21 at Pelhuaz’ Blog. To enter just click the link.

Good Luck and thanks again for celebrating with me this fabulous and exquisite milestone!

Besos,

Zei


















1 comment:

  1. I love her work too! The fox is adorable, but my favorite is the endangered sea turtle!

    ReplyDelete