Thursday, August 11, 2016

#handmadeFavorites by Pelhuaz Week 18

Things are getting interesting around our Handmade Community, and awesome changes are coming our way. 

Did you hear the news about our new website? Have you seen it? OMG is so pretty. I'm sure you re going to love it... Each time I access the landing page,  and look how pretty it is... I giggle! Oh yes I do!



Now some news... This will be the last #handmadeFavorites in this blog... Don't panic that starting next Thursday, we'll have a new awesome #handmadeSharing at Pelhuaz by Red new home, with my Abracadabra Community! Yes, because we are magical! 


Same awesome artist, same fabulous handmade goods, but BETTER! The #craftyRebels are here to stay!



This week you won't see much, as most of my Crafty Friends have their blogs & stores under extreme remodelling, and others are just having fun on a well deserve vacation. 

That doesn't stop me from bringing you the fabulous Jennifer from The Craft Penguin with her amazing link up. 

Now, the last #handmadeFavorites Week 18 it's life, Baby! 


Jennifer from The Craft Penguin shared with us the Penguin Luv Week 50 with awesome products. My favorite from #penguinLuv is this cutie Halloween Personalized Tote Orange by GeezLouise0o






Hope you enjoy this fabulous pick. I sure love handmade, and my Handmade Community! 

It's been so fun to share this amazing artists with you for the past 18 weeks. But now it's time to move forward, clear the counter, and initiate a new cycle at Pelhuaz by Red.

Well, there you have it... The last #handmadeFavorite! Happy Week!


Con amor!




No comments:

Post a Comment