Oh boy what a weekend!
We started Friday with a field trip to the Old San Juan, and those kids of mine spend a fabulous time running, playing, being silly, and flying kites.
Take a look of my accomplishments:
- Things are going great. Due to few orders, and a sales hosted by Vistaprint, I was able to ordered new presentation cards. Here's a sneak peak:
- I kept working with the product photos, and they are looking much better now. Even, Storenvy shared one at their Twitter. That was exciting!
- I also completed a custom order of seven keychains for Mother's Day, that looked pretty awesome.
From My Homeschooling Project:
- Week #34 was completed.
- We have 4 more weeks and we are DONE!
- We covered all the planned material related to:
- Math Awareness Month,
- Earth Day
- Poetry Month,
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
- Review and evaluation of Chapter 8: Heat and Light
- Metric Measurements
- This was the best field trip so far! Was related to History and the way Spain managed the colonisation of Puerto Rico, and defended our territories from other countries. We visited El Morro - that it's an impressive fort located in San Juan. We learned, we visited the exhibition, and we flight kites. So much fun!
Enjoy your week, and embrace #thePerfectMonday!