Monday, April 25, 2016

#thePerfectMonday Week 4




Oh boy what a weekend! 

We started Friday with a field trip to the Old San Juan, and those kids of mine spend a fabulous time running, playing, being silly, and flying kites. 

Take a look of my accomplishments: 



From Pelhuaz:

  • Things are going great. Due to few orders, and a sales hosted by Vistaprint, I was able to ordered new presentation cards. Here's a sneak peak:

  • I kept working with the product photos, and they are looking much better now. Even, Storenvy shared one at their Twitter. That was exciting!


  • I also completed a custom order of seven keychains for Mother's Day, that looked pretty awesome.




From My Homeschooling Project:


  • Week #34 was completed. 
    • We have 4 more weeks and we are DONE!
  • We covered all the planned material related to: 
    • Math Awareness Month,
    • Earth Day 
    • Poetry Month, 

Spanish

  • Review and evaluation of Chapter 7: De donde vienes

English

  • Prepositions and Conjunctions

Science

  • Review and evaluation of Chapter 8: Heat and Light

Math

  • Metric Measurements

Field Trip

  • This was the best field trip so far! Was related to History and the way Spain managed the colonisation of Puerto Rico, and defended our territories from other countries. We visited El Morro - that it's an impressive fort located in San Juan. We learned, we visited the exhibition, and we flight kites. So much fun!




Enjoy your week, and embrace #thePerfectMonday! 

\\

3 comments:

  1. Definitely some great accomplishments this week! Your shop is looking fabulous, so I'm not surprised Storenvy shared one of your items! I'm still waiting for Storenvy to share something of mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was like "WOW! SE shared something of Pelhuaz! (Me doing the happy dance in the middle of the kitchen!)". The store still a work in progress, but I'm liking it so far! Your items are awesome, so I'm sure SE will post them pretty soon! <3

      Delete
  2. Definitely some great accomplishments this week! Your shop is looking fabulous, so I'm not surprised Storenvy shared one of your items! I'm still waiting for Storenvy to share something of mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete