Monday, April 18, 2016

#thePerfectMonday Week 3



OMG What a productive weekend! 

I spend all my weekend playing around with my camera, a fancy shot box for photo (and when I said fancy I meant that I did one with a pamper box, tissue paper and tape - and yes, it's the one that pop in your feeds on Facebook...), and making new bracelets.

I achieved a lot, even I had to put aside my World of Warcraft playtime, but it was worth it!

Here are the good news from last week:

From Pelhuaz:


  • I was tired of the different light in my photos, so decided to take out my pretty Nikon J1, and start shooting. Take a look at the before and after pic.


  • As I got to excited about the results, I couldn't stop and changed the complete look of the storefront, and the Facebook banner, and (if you didn't noticed) the blog banner. 


  • I made few extra sales... Yay for me! And a customer send me this fabulous pic with happy comments. That really made my week!





From My Homeschooling Project:

  • We covered all the planned material related to: 
    • Math Awareness Month,
    • Library Week, 
    • Poetry Month, 
    • Spanish
      • Reading Comprehension
      • Letter H
      • Vocabulary
    • English
      • Reading Comprehension
      • Verb, Adjectives, Adverbs
    • Science
      • Heat and Light
    • Math
      • Customary Measurements
  • We also had an awesome field trip to the First Planeta Digital Expo that took place last week.





Enjoy your week, and don't forget that this is a #thePerfectMonday! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm back to WoW hiatus right now, but hopefully I'll get back to it before Legion drops :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reached Level 37 and feel so excited. Tonight, I took a break for my online posts, but I'll get back tomorrow tonight. Banzhaii miss me, for sure! :D

      Delete
    2. I stopped playing wow in 98 and haven't gone back.
      I have to say the site is amazing and I'm so happy you shared it with us!

      Delete