Monday, April 11, 2016

#thePerfectMonday Week 2




You are strong... Don't give up!

How about starting a new week with a great attitude? Let's be grateful for our blessings. 

After the reopening of Pelhuaz Store at Storenvy, I've been a little busy with few others. Who knew? I'm happy and excited!

I wanted to share the good news from last week:


From Pelhuaz:





  • I was able to design a new bracelets that are now available at the store



  • I do need to look for a best way to take the photos, as they are not all with the same light. So far, I'm happy with the way the storefront looks. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! 






From My Homeschooling Project:




  • Last week was our Spring Break. It was in an off week, but as we are homeschooling, we have the opportunity to decide what suits us better and go for it. We visited few sites, went to grandma's house, and even kidnap Daddy from work. It was a very fun week.






  • Now we need to stick to the schedule as we have only 5 weeks left to complete our 180 days of school.  

This week will be a great week and today will be #thePerfectMonday




3 comments:

  1. You're rocking this! I love the new bracelets. The mix of beads is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete