Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day & A quick view of Pelhuaz Exquisite Friends (Part 1)

A Nation is defined by its people and the ability to keep them save. We own so much to those who gave their lives to protect us. My love and support to their families.








Today I would also like to share a little something with all of you. Pelhuaz Blog was born as a crazy idea of mine, as I don't know a thing about blogging. I do know about talking a lot as I'm very opinionated! :D Ask my previous bosses...


The success of this blog in the short amount of time that has being up, is in great deal due to the amazing crafty friends that I have. The Pelhuaz Exquisite Friends is a elite of fabulous shops that offer so amazing products, that today I decided to honor them and show you one of my favorite items from each shop. 

This week we have KRMBALViolet's BudsCherishedUnique Creations by TracyAdore by Nat, and The Little Green Guy. I'll get to each one of them, but I did't want to make the post too long. Please visit them and let me know which is your favorite.


KRMBAL

Indie clothing brand dedicated to eco-friendly and eco-conscious choices.

Shop Indie T's

Violet's Buds

Handmade accessories for you & your little flower! 


For the Love of Coffee Hoop

Cherished

Homemade jewelry and sometimes other things like barrettes and magnets.

Robin Nest

Unique Creations by Tracy

Hippo Basket



Adore by Nat

Offers handmade party decorations and stationery. 


Princess Door Sign


The Little Green Guy



Plush

The Exquisite Friend of this Week will be one of these amazing stores. Don't missed it! I hope that you have a week full of great things and happy moments. Remember to Support the Small Business. Behind every Small Business, there’s a story worth knowing. When you buy from them, you are becoming part of their supporting group. Shop Indie. Shop Handmade.

Besos,























   



No comments:

Post a Comment