Monday, April 14, 2014

Pelhuaz Favorites from Kiser Kraft Handmade Mania Week 25

Monday again and I'm feeling good! Even we spend our weekend doing chores, cleaning and starting organizing the future baby's room -that at the moment is the room where everything ends (translate it as "it's a mess"), I feel good. Another week, another adventure. In the afternoon, I have a follow up appointment and with luck next week we'll know is the baby is Emma Sophia or Jorge Sebastian. We'll see... I just wanted to know, so I can start preparing everything and start the shopping extravaganza! :D

As you know, my dear friend Kelly have an amazing blog called Kiser Krafts -Krafting through life's Kraziness. She have this amazing post where we can promote our products in a weekly basis with a section named Handmade Mania. You can find there the best of the best Handmade products.

I would like to share with you my favorites. For this week, here it is:










Spring is here and I love this fabulous art piece by Rustic Romance Crafts named Welcome Spring.

















As I'm a 4 eye girl, I love this Greeting Card made by Scrawny Girl. She's a talented artist and you will love her shop too.















And for the Geek inside of me. How about this Suchi 8bit Magnet by my adorable friend Toni and her amazing shop The Little House of Crafting?    











You can visit Kelly's Blog to pick your favorites, too! 


This week will be a fun one at Pelhuaz Blog. I have another fun interview with a New Exquisite Friend of the Week on Thursday with a fabulous giveaway. You can't missed it. Who will be? 

Thanks for stoping by and feel free to share or leave your comments!


Un beso,
Zei
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment