Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!

Saturdays are days that I dedicate the morning to my Girl's Pre-Ballet Classes and the rest of the day goes between house chores and planning my future interactions with all of you. 



This is a very particular Saturday, as tomorrow is Easter Sunday and for us is like a second Christmas. My girl is under the impression that the Easter Bunny is some sort of Santa and we need to leave the house neat, leave cookies and water (as she said and I quote "Milk can get spoiled while he gets here and he's a rabbit... Rabbits don't drink milk for fun.") 

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter Day with your family and friends. 






Come back again Monday, as the winners from Cherished Giveaway will be announce. May your day is full of great moment for exquisite future memories!



Un beso,
Zei






No comments:

Post a Comment