Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year to all of you! 

2014 was a great year for our family, and we know that 2015 will be even greater. As the New Year begins, some resolutions needs to be establish. So here are mine:

1. Get back in shape: After gaining weight for 9 month with little physical activity due to minor complications on my pregnancy, I'm ready to start my exercise routine. This is the one resolution that we all have, but just a few achieve.

2. Dedicate more time to Pelhuaz: Even I'm the only person employed, I work for Pelhuaz. Is my job and I need to make time for it and define few important things, like: 
      a) Establishing a marketing strategy: I took a maternity leave at the end of the year, and the marketing effort had been minimum. I need to re-start it and move forward. 
      b) Photos: Presentation is the most important thing, when it comes to a web base store. Is the only way, you can capture your audience to buy your products and to come back for more. I haven't decided what's the best way to present my products, and I need to make this decision soon.   
      c) Identity: As an artisan, I need to define my line of work and in which direction I want to focus my designs. 
      d) Accountability Partner: My handcrafty community is so amazing and provide so much support, that I love each one of them. I was matched with this amazing artisan that will be my partner and we'll provide support to each other to meet our goals. Can't wait to start this adventure, and being able to support my fabulous partner.  

3. Home Schooling Research: We are seriously considering Home School our Girl. This is a big step for us so we need to make a good research and decide on what to do.

4. Pelhuaz Blog: Dedicate more time to Pelhuaz Blog and be able to post every other week. As my time behind a computer is limited, I need to make reasonable target goals. My blog will be part of a fabulous handmade link up created by Rebecca Bee Designs Blog - The Year of Handmade. Let's see how this go!

Well I'm sure I'll achieve more than those 4 resolutions but this will provide me with a solid start!

Did you made a resolution list? I would love to know...
  
Besitos,
Zei


No comments:

Post a Comment