Friday, January 30, 2015

A Happy Friday... A Charm Friday !

Today is a great Friday! Even I feel a little tired, I'm so excited working with the plan for all the great changes that will come our way. I can't wait to share it with all of you! Yay!

It's Charm Friday at Pelhuaz and boy we have charms... So many adorable choices and at great prices. So listen... You can get a cute charm as a Valentine gift for everyone at your love-list without cracking your budget. 




Only this weekend if you use the code LOVE2015, you will get an 30% off on all items at Pelhuaz Store - even the ones already on sale. So, what are you waiting for?

Enjoy your Friday!

Besitos,
Zei

1 comment:


  1. In the world of the game, I realized that the game brings sense of achievement is great satisfaction, the equipment is very good, the skill is very good with, very quick card stabbed the enemy in the game world, I realized that the game brings a sense of achievement is great satisfaction, the equipment is very good, skill is very good with, card can very quickly stabbed the enemy.

    _________________________
    I find a funny game,let'go!
    But I even have this higher, you'll take a look: Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete