Saturday, November 29, 2014

The perfect stocking stuffers... Two amazing sales...

Pelhuaz have so many new items available, and so many more to come - that will be great as stocking stuffers. We are participating in two fabulous sales and wanted to share great findings from my fellow handcrafty friends.

The Indie A List and the AListHoliday14

As you all know I'm a very proud member of The Indie A List. This is a elite group of handmade stores that provide the best products with the best service EVER. We had created a Gift Guide with all the fabulous stores available. Here are just a few:


KRMBAL

I'm a huge fan of Tessa's work and her T's.










Red Letter Paper Company

I love the paper goods that this store have. Their Season items are fabulous.





Little House of Crafting

The best pins ever. Toni is so imaginative when it to her pins design. 








Plum Papaya

The cutest creatures, critters & quilts. So cute that I want them all.









Crafteroni & Cheese

You can find here amazing amigurumi friend. The cutest of all!












Storenvy Community and the StorenvyFlash30

As a Storenvy Shop Owner, I was able to connect with a fabulous community. Cody from Lu & Ed is the sponsor of the second Storenvy Flash Sale on Cyber Monday. It will take place tomorrow December 1st, from 12am EST to 11:59PM EST. Everything in the participant stores will be 30% off with code StorenvyFlash30. Here are few of them:

 







Unique Creations by Tracy

This shop have so many cute crochet items, from owls to baskets and much more.







Violet's Buds

The prettiest hair accessories and fabulous hoop decor. Love the clips and I have few myself! 









Adore by Nat

The name said it all. Adorable party decoration and paper beauties, such as tags, cards and signs. She's the responsible that my packaging looks so nice!  







Kiser Kraft

Fabulous socks toys made by the Sock Goddess Kelly.








Well, here they are. Some of my favorite stores. Take a look and just let me know which one is your favorite!

Besitos,
Zei

Life is too short to wear boring jewelry!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment